Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time for a new hair style...

After 2 years with nearly the same hairstyle, now i am sick and bored with the current one.. So.... Ordinary.. I want it to be different..... In order to be different.. I Google and hunting for a new hairstyle..

One that caught my eye..
I think this looks mighty fine... only thing is that my locks are not that soft.. and i would need alot of time to do my hair every single day..

But that's a thought..

This is not bad... Big curls.... Love it!


I think this suits her... Wattabout me?


This is not bad also.. Y not something shorter?? *Hei a girl deserves to have more options*


I dunno... but i kinda like this hairstyle too..
:)




Or maybe this?? I Like this one too.. and it sure takes a long time b4 i get to where i am today..


Should i stick back with the classic ??


Lets visit the salon and see what my hairstylist have to say... :)

*I Hope i will look better :)





No comments: