Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures taken with Nokia N96

These pictures were taken with my Nokia N96.
To much of my disappointment, the picture quality is so bad that i feel like throwing away the phone. This is because my previous phone is N95, and as the number suggests(96) i assume it will be better as the number is higher and as a newer version i would definitely expect it to perform.
(Before unwrapping)

This picture too is taken with the nokia n96.
Better as it may seem, but i still do not like it. The purpose of taking these photos were initially because it was a new pencil case i acquired from my favourite outlet.. McDonald's!!
(After unwrapping)

None the less, i am now in a rage with my phone. I just realised how lousy this phone is.. Macro mode is definately NOT USABLE!! DUH!! It does not perform it's duty as a macro mode.. USELESS!! Even my ex-Phone Nokia N90 does a better job than that. I would say it has the best macro mode there is to offer. The picture looks more realistic than Nokia N95.

I would say that the best macro mode is found in my ex-N90 and N95 is not too far off. Although N96 has 16GB of memory and better so-called entertainment features i am considering this as the 1st and only phone that i've ever complained so far. Never has this happened to me but this is one phone that i truly ... arghhhh!

Maybe it's the latest phone, maybe it's the price, maybe i've set my expectations too high..
Heck... it's not worth the money! The Phone lags.. with 16GB of space 30MB of RAM ( i assumed, coz wat's shown is 26.3MB n running on standby, music player, and contacts running).
Its so lagging that i can't turn my auto-rotate on.. it slows down even more.. Less than a week of usage.. my phone had already rebooted itself once.. for no reason.. there was an incoming call. The Joni called, it did not ring the 1st time n the second my phone hang and could not retrieve the call. arghhhh.. and the list of complaints goes on..

That's enough for now.

Lastly i manage to get 1 pretty nice photo outta it.. and it was an accident that i got that photo..
pretty nice one i would say..

Friends


*Leaving with a sweet note*

May i go to bed in peace** :)

2 comments:

meiyi said...

hey. thx for following my blog, but do i know you in real person?
and I WANT that McD happy meal pencil case.

Darn darn cute.
My last mcD meal was the mc Chicken promo.... and i think i must visit it again!

german_eye said...

Dearest Mei Yi!! Its me... Grace.. haha from CG!! :)