Friday, October 10, 2008

Nokia Oh Nokia!! Oh Bother!!!!

I went over to Nokia Care Centre today to get my phone checked. I was calm, thank God i was not fuming away... otherwise.. it will turn ugly.. so.. i pass it over to the counter and told her of my problems :-

1) Phone's camera doesn't seem to work. It CANNOT FOCUS!! WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING A CAMERA THAT DOES NOT FOCUS AND IS OUT OF FOCUS AT ALL TIMES. DO REFER TO THE EARLIER BLOG AND EVIDENCE IS THERE FOR PROOF! I HAD THE HANDPHONE FOR LESS THAN A WEEK AND AND NOT SATISFIED WITH IT AT ALL. MIND YOU IT'S TOO PRICEY FOR A DEFECTIVE PHONE. H**L YEAH..
2) Navi wheel doesn't work either. What in the world is the navi wheel all about? Sad to say i can't even do anything with it and its already not working!!
3) It Lagssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..
4) It restarted itself for no reason.........
5) I sound like a robot in some of my callssss.... Frequently!!!


The person at the counter then took my phone away and was doing some checking and 10 minutes later she came out and told me that the phone is TOO NEW, THAT NOBODY HAS EVER TAKEN IT THERE FOR REPAIR WHATSOEVER AND THEY NEED TO DISSECT MY PHONE. AND THAT THEY CAN ONLY DO IT TOMORROW.

------------ MOST OF ALL, SHE CONFIRMED MY CAMERA ISN'T WORKING WELL------

I DEMAND FOR A NEW HANDPHONE... THEY BETTER CHANGE MY HANDPHONE WITH A NEW ONE!! NO MORE RETARDED 'happenings' for me!!! AND DON TEAR UP MY PHONE FOR ME AND VOIDING MY WARRANTY!! I WANT A NEW ONE A BRAND NEW ONE WITH A NEW IMEI!!!!

I REST MY CASE!

* Till the day the change my phone for me or i'll write out some stuff about it everyday!!!

No comments: