Friday, October 10, 2008

Korean Fair @ Gurney Plaza




I was @ Gurney Plaza yesterday when i stumble upon the korean fair at the centre atrium. The had only a few stalls 2 that sells the Beverage, 1 on Fruits, 1 on Kim chi, 1 on dried food items like cookies, biscuit, candy and 1 one their 'maggi mee'. The fair just started yesterday...



(yes this picture was taken with NOKIA N96) and yes it it still SPOILT!
This is how the booth looks like.. nothing too fancy..

I got myself a KIM CHI.. which costs a bomb.. RM37 for just 5 lil radish soaked in chillies.
Heck i don't get to buy them anywhere else in malaysia so.. I had to fork out that amount.. To my 'delight' it tasted bitter.. :(













I would not recommend buying this. But i think the cucumber would have been better.. Go and have a try, for your self !

No comments: