Thursday, October 9, 2008

Swimming + contact lens = Red 3y3 ??

It was a very beautiful evening ... then it rained... then drizzled.. then thunder and lightning.. then it stopped and then it repeats itself again.. By then i was already at the pool with KLing. And so.. many a times.. when its time for swimming.. i must have my contact lens on.. and not forgetting the goggles (to prevent water from entering my eye, n losing my lens). For the very first time, i was told that if i do that.. i will get red eye, due to the contamination of some sort.. so.. i totally ignored that .. happy eating.. happy shopping... then when i got back home.. from the time i took off my lenses.. i took a turn to the worst.... my eyes were red.. irritating eyes... watery.. i had no idea it was all red.. and its itching too.. :(

For now, i am convinced that contact lens + swimming = R...e..d ... E...y...e...

So becareful.. :)


** SOS what can i do now to help me ease my eye irritation and redness?? Potato slice?? I dare not try!!

Please Pray For Me!!

No comments: