Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcoming the Boba back home.. Teehee..

Yay!! Got my Boba today!
I got the kangaroo print and i hope its gonna be good for me for carrying my darling girl.
After trying the Boba from lunatots, they gave me a discount of RM50 off the rack price of RM438.. I would say its the cheapest in the market.. I hope i don't underutilise this SSC. 
Anyway, during the time when i tried the Boba i was in fact carrying my Darling Girl (DG) the wrong way.. As i read in its instruction booklet newborn are from 7lbs to 14lbs.. Which is 7kgs.. And i have to put her in the frog position. . Which i didn't when i tried it.. I dunno if Shes comfortable being in d frog position?  ive never tried and she stiffen her legs whenever i try to cross her legs..
I guess i just have to practice wearing her more often then or atleast till she's 7kgs!!! Woots!!!


*Sorry pic is wrong side.

No comments: